Sat, 14 May|
QCWA Hall Palmwood's
POSTPONED EVENT ! DUE TO WEATHER! Palmwoods, QLD
You will learn all the tools and tricks to do home/property and people clearing and balancing.
Time & Location
14 May, 9:00 am AEST – 15 May, 5:00 pm AEST
QCWA Hall Palmwood's , 11 Main St, Palmwoods QLD 4555, Australia
About The Event
POSTPONED / SOLD OUT EVENT! How do subtle unseen energies affect your life?
If I could prove to you that invisible things in your environment are having a huge effect on you, your health, prosperity and well being, as well as on your children, animals and plants, would you be willing to make the step to stop it? These invisible energies can be either earth, spirit and man made, which can affect us in detrimental ways. The good news is that these energies can be changed into beneficial ones. How? By choosing to participate, you will through a hands-on approach learn and practise how to balance and maintain a more harmonious environment by learning how to dowse, how to detect, work with and balance these subtle energies.
Topics that will be covered
- What is dowsing and why you should dowse
- Basic dowsing – getting familiar with using a pendulum, bobbers and L Rods
- How to structure and ask the right questions
- Start using charts accurately and how to create your own
- Finding and reading energy levels of vitamins, food, water and if they are beneficial for me
- Find out the energetic effect of supplements on your body as well as how to change and increase those energies
- Get comfortable with passive dowsing
- Finding detrimental energy lines 'Ley lines', EMF’s, Geopathic stress, mobile phone radiation
- How to change detrimental energies
- Finding hidden/lost objects
- How to set up a standing paper radionics transmitter
Topics that will be covered
Today will be about working with and honing the techniques learned from the first day. We will also go in depth into how to use dowsing in agriculture (home gardens to full-scale commercial farms) as well as increasing your health and vitality by using health dowsing techniques to change and transmute energies.
- Understanding and detect detrimental energies within your property, house, land and environment
- Introduction to active dowsing – change/neutralise and balance energies (EMF, RF, Geopathic Stress)
- Personal protection
- Complete a health evaluation by checking, monitoring and increasing your own energy levels
- Complete a plant/soil analysis. (Bring along some soil for testing)
- A full remote house and property clearing on your place
- Get on track for good health and prosperity
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works and consults clients all over the world. He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
Individual 2 day Enrolment - $ 395.00 *GST included.
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
Morning tea and afternoon tea is included, Please bring your own lunch.
- Free pendulum
- Dowsing charts
- Water, plant/soil, vitamin and biological analysis worksheets
- A variety of different analysis and charts
- Universal Energy Transmitter
When and where:
Saturday the 14th and Sunday 15th of May 2022.
The courses will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day and are held at the QCWA Hall at 11 Main Street Palmwoods, QLD 4555.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day.
Participants will be responsible for other snacks, lunch and beverages.
If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by credit card here online, cheque or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD.
Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomodation: There are many Air BnB, Motel and BnB accomodation options available in the local area.
2 Day Dowsing Course