Sat, 08 Oct|
Ivory Palms Resort
8th & 9th October 2022 -Yearly Master Radionics Workshop-Noosaville, QLD
This is a 2 day hands on course with practitioner/teacher Heinz Gugger. This course is designed to practioner which are looking to advance their knowledge, learn new methods and tools to integrate into their practices.
Time & Location
08 Oct 2022, 9:00 am AEST – 09 Oct 2022, 5:00 pm AEST
Ivory Palms Resort, 73 Hilton Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
About The Event
8th TO 9th of OCTOBER 2022
Over 2 days we will cover a wide variety of new topics, new research and present newly released reagents. In addition, we will have two special guest speakers, Olga Carolan and Dr. David Moore. This is an interactive course and is built for radionics practioners which are open to learn and expand their knowledge.
This course is built from feedback and questions I received from practitioners over the last years. It is during the practical application at home when questions and new application methods come up.
· There is quite a demand from farmers and home gardeners on how to better use radionics on crops, soils, animals and how to work with unwanted ‘visitors such as weeds, pest and diseases’. This will be a focus point in this years class.
· We will also look at best formulating the proper intent to get the best outcome and quick results when broadcasting. I changed the way I used to write intents and will share this new knowledge.
· We will cover in depth potentizing. Cold scan for highly-accurate radionic rates, reagents (colours, sound etc) and potentize those rates and applicable reagents into a new reagent or item. Then testing the effectiveness of potentized items and reagents for future use.
· Clearing and maintaining your workspace is important in the kind of work we do. You will learn a few different ways to keep the instruments and yourself in top shape.
· We'll also explore 'Express Radionics' for everyday use and how to get the best outcome when time is precious.
- Olga Carolan. Olga will explore and present her work with sacred geometry, frequency, art and sound. We will look specifically at the aura and chakra system and how they can be activated, strengthened, and integrated. Body, mind and hearts can be transformed into their highest potential for the benefit of families and communities. We will use radionics rate to take reading as well during the session. Not just in in the human energy system but also in animals and the land.
- Dr. David Moore. After such a great feed back from the last course, Dr. David Moore is back again. A young enthusiastic acupuncturist and radionics practitioner which pushes the boundaries. He will give us an update on his experience with the reagent Pause which works before and between the parasympathetic and sympatric nervous system. He will then present new research in the human health field which can be applied and used radioncally.
• Individual Enrolment - $ 450.00 for 2 days
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
• Course Worksheets
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 15 years and works and consults clients all over the world.
He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
When and where:
Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th of October 2022. The course will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with time for breaks & lunch break, included.
Venue location is the Ivory Palms Resort, 73 Hilton Terrace, Noosaville, QLD, 4566
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for lunch, other snacks and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can try to cater for your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomdations: If you like to bring your family and enjoy a holiday, this is a great spot.
There are accomodation options available at the Ivory Palms Resort, please contact them for more information and reservation.
Do meantion that you are attending the HOLISTIC FARMING CONFERENCE
Our spacious and beautifully appointed accommodation offer a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with stylish appliances, LCD TV with Foxtel, DVD player, laundry room with washer & dryer, ironing board, in-room safe, WIFI, air conditioning and private patios with either poolside, pond or tropical garden views.
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
There are also quite few other options of accomdation available in this area.
Enrolment-need own instrument
This ticket does not include Instrument rental and or the required Potentizer/Replicator. Please be sure to bring your own instrument so you can fully participate in the course or get in contact with us to discuss your options.$450.00