4 Day Combined Radionics Workshop - Ivory Palms Resort, Noosaville, QLD
Time & Location
About The Event
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY - BEGINNERS
This hands-on Hieronymus Live Signal Radionics orientated course is designed for brand-new beginners through to anyone seeking a refresher of the basics of radionics. Participants will practice using and developing a touch for the radionic instrument by completing analysis worksheets and utilizing the instrument in the broadcast mode to energetically balance those elements. Dowsing is not a necessary skill needed when working with Hieronymus Live Signal based radionics instruments, but it is strongly advisable as it helps achieve greater accuracy. There are a limited amount of spaces per course, to ensure you don't miss out be sure to register!
Topics that will be covered:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Finding and selecting effective sample and witnesses
• Basic analyzing and balancing
• Finding the stick on the stick plate and get comfortable with it
• Different worksheet exercises
• Selecting and testing reagents
• Basic Rate and Cold Scanning/Electronic Dowsing exercises
• Introduction to potentizing, creating homepathic reagents
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
We'll start with formulating the proper intent which addresses the ultimate cause. We will follow through with the best practice application check list, which tools to use to create the reagents, creating harmonics and octaves, getting the reagents ready, compounding, stacking and potentizing with a potentizer using different homepathic rates. By the end of the course everybody will take home a potentized soil balance/conditioner reagent which can be used on the farm, in the garden and on the home property. We will cover using peppers for pests and weeds, in and out of phase application as well as application and integration of frequencies. This practical hands on program starts with the intent and goes through all the important radionics steps with a reagent as an end product. From beginning to the end. Clearing and maintaining your work space is important in the kind of work we do. You will learn a few different ways to keep the instruments and your self in top shape. We'll look into 'Express Radionics' for everyday use and how to get the best outcome when time is precious.
- David Moore, is a young enthusiastic accupuncturist and radionics practitioner. He will explain the relation between the parasympathetic and sympathic nervous system and a new finding called 'Stop'. When the system is in stop, it can not shift and accept new patterns esaily. He will explain why a system can get into 'Stop' in the first place and will present ways to shift it into normal phase.
- Shane Gregg is known for his work as a vibrational kinesiologist, trainer of the Dawson Program and landscape energy worker. Recently, Shane has coupled Radionics with his other modalitities to target human, animal, landscape and plant health. With 25 years experience in implemented regenerative agriculture principles, 17 years of practising Dawson Program and a number of other modalities, Shane empowers his clients to selfheal at the physical, emotional and spiritual levels.
• Individual Enrolment - $ 800.00 for 4 days
• Individual Enrolment and purchase of new instrument - 15% off Course Fee + cost of instrument
(Please call to discuss this with us before making a purchase or booking)
• Individual Enrolment + hire of Instrument (First come, first serve - 5 rentals available) - $ 875.00 for 4 days
PLEASE: Call for couple discount and when purchasing an instrument for proper discount application.
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
• 1 x 250ml Glass testing Beaker - perfect fit for the radionics instrument well
• Set of 10 KRT radionic worksheets
• Radionics KRT Book 2: Applied Radionics (Valued at $50)
• Each student will receive 1 of Heinz's reagent to take home
• Course Worksheets
• 1 Reagent to take home which will be made during the course
- Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works and consults clients all over the world.
He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
When and where:
On Thursday the 12th through to Sunday the 15th of November 2020, the days will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with breaks and lunch, included. The course venue is the Ivory Palms Resort, 73 Hilton Terrace, Noosaville, QLD, 4566.
Any two dial radionic instrument of your own or a limited number of KRT Personal Instruments will also be available for rent. See course descriptions for more specific details.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for lunch, other snacks and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomdations: If you like to bring your family and enjoy a holiday, this is a great spot. There are accomodation options available at the Resort, please contact us for more information and pricing options. There are also quite few other options of accomdation available in this area.
- Enrolment-need own instrument$800$8000$0
- Enrolment INCLUDING rental$875$8750$0