2 Day Radionics Beginner's Course - Mansfield VIC
Time & Location
About The Event
This hands-on Hieronymus Live Signal Radionics orientated course is designed for brand-new beginners to anyone seeking a refresher the basics of radionics. Participants will practice using and developing a touch for the radionic instrument by completing analysis worksheets on water and soil samples brought from home or taken at the site of the class, then utilizing the instrument in the broadcast mode to energetically balance those elements. Dowsing is not a necessary skill needed when working with Hieronymus Live Signal based radionics instruments, but it is strongly advisable as it helps achieve greater accuracy. There are a limited amount of spaces per course, to ensure you don't miss out be sure to register!
Topics that will be covered:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Finding and selecting effective sample and witnesses
• Understand and practice energetic analysis and balancing
• Water & Plant/Soil Analysis Worksheet exercises
• Hands-on use of Reagents: Physical and Electronic
• Basic Rate Scanning/Electronic Dowsing exercises
• Formulating and structuring intent
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works and consults clients all over the world.
He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Individual Enrolment SOLD OUT - $ 450.00 for 2 days. Bring your own instrument
• Individual Enrolment and purchase of new instrument SOLD OUT- 25% off Tuition Fee + cost of instrument
(Please call to discuss this with us before making a purchase or booking)
• Individual Enrolment + hire of Instrument (First come, first serve - 5 rentals available) - $ 525.00 for 2 days
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch is included
• 1 x 250ml Glass testing Beaker - perfect fit for the radionics instrument well
• Set of 10 KRT radionic worksheets
• Kelly Research Report – Electronic
• Radionics KRT Book 2: Applied Radionics (Valued at $50)
Saturday the 22nd and Sunday the 23rd of February 2020. The course will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with breaks and lunch, included.
Delatite Hotel, 95 High Street, Mansfield VIC (2 1/2 hours from Melbourne)
Any two dial radionic instrument of your own or a limited number of KRT Personal Instruments will also be available for rent.
Optional: Bring soil and/or water samples.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for other snacks, lunch and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store (click here for the link) or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend, less a non-refundable fee of $ 75.00 per person.
- Enrolment only$450$4500$0
- Enrolment INCLUDING rental$525$5250$0