Sat, 02 Apr|
2 Day Radionics Beginner's Course 2 & 3 April 2022, Palmwoods QLD
This hands on Radionics course is designed for brand new beginners and anyone seeking a refresher of the basics of radionics. Participants will learn and practice the practical core functions of radionics: Analyzing, balancing and potentizing.
Time & Location
02 Apr 2022, 9:00 am AEST – 03 Apr 2022, 5:00 pm AEST
QCWA Hall, 11 Main Street Palmwoods, QLD 4555.
About The Event
This hands-on Hieronymus Live Signal Radionics orientated course is designed for brand-new beginners through to anyone seeking a refresher of the basics of radionics.
Participants will practice using and developing a touch for the radionic instrument by completing analysis worksheets and utilizing the instrument in the broadcast mode to energetically balance those elements.
Dowsing is not a necessary skill needed when working with Hieronymus Live Signal based radionics instruments, but it is strongly advisable as it helps achieve greater accuracy.
There are a limited amount of spaces per course, to ensure you don't miss out be sure to register!
Topics that will be covered:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Finding and selecting effective sample and witnesses
• Basic analyzing and balancing
• Finding the stick on the stick plate and get comfortable with it
• Different worksheet exercises
• Selecting and testing reagents
• Basic Rate and Cold Scanning/Electronic Dowsing exercises
• Introduction to potentizing, creating homepathic reagents
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 15 years and works, teaches and consults clients all over the world. He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Individual Enrolment - $ 450.00 for 2 days
• Individual Enrolment and purchase of new instrument - 15 % off Tuition Fee + cost of instrument
(Please call to discuss this with us before making a purchase or booking)
•Individual Enrolment + hire of Instrument (First come, first serve - 5 rentals available) - $ 525.00 for 2 days
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
• 1 x 250ml Glass testing Beaker - perfect fit for the radionics instrument well
• Set of 10 KRT radionic worksheets
• Radionics KRT Book 2: Applied Radionics (Valued at $50)
• Each student will receive 1 of Heinz's reagent to take home
• Link and access to online KRT reate book with over 13,000 published rates
When and where:
Saturday the 2nd and Sunday 3rd of April 2022. The course will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with times for breaks & lunch break, included. Venue location is the QCWA Hall at 11 Main Street Palmwoods, QLD 4555.
-Any two dial radionic instrument of your own or a limited number of KRT Personal Instruments will also be available for rent.
-Bring soil samples from your property to use during as a test sample during the course.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for lunch, other snacks and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can try to cater for your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomdations: If you like to bring your family and enjoy a holiday, the Sunshine Coast is not far away.
There are also quite a few differnt options of accomdation available in this area.
Enrolment-bring own instrument
This ticket does not include Instrument rental. Please be sure to bring your own instrument so you can fully participate in the course.$450.00
Single Enrolment + 2 day hire
Individual Enrolment plus the hire of Instrument for two days (First come, first serve - 5 rentals available)$525.00