Yearly Master Radionics Workshop 14. & 15. November 2020 - Noosaville, QLD
Time & Location
About The Event
Over 2 days we will cover a wide variety of new topics, new research and present newly released reagents. In addition, we have two special guest speakers, David Moore and Shane Gregg. This is an interactive course, but participants are welcome but not required to bring their instruments. We will provide instruments to use for the activities.
This course is built from feedback and questions I received from practitioners over the last years. It is during the practical application at home when questions and new application methods come up. Instead of covering each individual topic and question we work by creating a hands-on program. There is no need to run worksheets and getting a stick – this is about finding and applying the right inputs for whatever you are looking for.
We'll start with formulating the proper intent, follow through with the best practice application check list, which tools to use to create the reagents, creating harmonics and octaves, getting the reagents ready, compounding, stacking and potentizing with a potentizer using different homeopathic rates. By the end of the course everybody will take home a potentized soil balance/conditioner reagent. From beginning to the end. There is time for Q & A during the process.
Clearing and maintaining your workspace is important in the kind of work we do. You will learn a few different ways to keep the instruments and yourself in top shape. We'll also look into 'Express Radionics' for everyday use and how to get the best outcome when time is precious.
You will also receive special rate sheets with a variety of different speciality rates created by some of the best radionics practitioners from around the globe.
- David Moore, is a young enthusiastic acupuncturist and radionics practitioner. He will explain the relation between the parasympathetic and sympatric nervous system and a new finding called 'Stop'. When the system is in stop, it cannot shift and accept new patterns easily. He will explain why a system can get into 'Stop' in the first place and will present ways to shift it into normal phase.
- Shane Gregg is known for his work as a vibrational kinesiologist, trainer of the Dawson Program and landscape energy worker. Recently, Shane has coupled Radionics with his other modalities to target human, animal, landscape and plant health. With 25 years’ experience in implemented regenerative agriculture principles, 17 years of practising Dawson Program and a number of other modalities, Shane empowers his clients to selfheal at the physical, emotional and spiritual levels.
• Individual Enrolment - $ 450.00 for 2 days
• Individual Enrolment and purchase of new instrument - 25% off Tuition Fee + cost of instrument
(Please call to discuss this with us before making a purchase or booking)
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
• Course Worksheets
• 1 Reagent to take home which will be made during the course
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works and consults clients all over the world.
He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
When and where:
Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th of November. The course will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with time for breaks and lunch, included. Venue location is the Ivory Palms Resort, 73 Hilton Terrace, Noosaville, QLD, 4566
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for lunch, other snacks and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
If you like to bring your family and enjoy a holiday, this is a great spot. There are accomodation options available at the Resort, please contact us for more information and pricing options. There are also quite few other options of accomdation avaialble in this area.
- Enrolment-need own instrument$450$4500$0