Sun, 27 Sept|
Burrandowan Picnic Race Club Hall
2 Day Dowsing Course Kingaroy- Burrandowan Picnic Race Club Hall QLD
How do subtle unseen energies affect your life? If I could prove to you that invisible things in your environment are having a huge effect on you, your health and wellbeing, as well as on your children, animals and plants, would you be willing to make the step to stop it? These invisible things...
Time & Location
27 Sept 2020, 9:00 am – 28 Sept 2020, 5:00 pm
Burrandowan Picnic Race Club Hall, Burra Burri Rd, Chahpingah QLD 4610, Australia
About The Event
There are a limited amount of spaces per course, to ensure you don't miss out be sure to register!
How do subtle unseen energies affect your life?
If I could prove to you that invisible things in your environment are having a huge effect on you, your health and well being, as well as on your children, animals and plants, would you be willing to make the step to stop it? These invisible things are earth and man-made energies, which affect us in detrimental ways. The good news is that all detrimental subtle energies can be changed into beneficial ones. How? By choosing to participate, you will through a hands-on approach learn and practise how to balance and maintain a more harmonious environment by learning how to dowse, how to detect, work with and balance subtle energies.
Topics that will be covered
- What is dowsing and why you should dowse
- Basic dowsing – getting familiar with using a pendulum, bobbers and L Rods
- How to structure and ask the right questions
- Start using charts accurately and how to create your own
- Finding and reading energy levels of vitamins, food, water and if they are beneficial for me
- Find out the energetic effect of supplements on your body as well as how to change and increase those energies
- Get comfortable with passive dowsing
- Finding detrimental energy lines 'Ley lines', EMF’s, Geopathic stress, mobile phone radiation
- How to change detrimental energies
- Finding hidden/lost objects
- How to set up a standing paper radionics transmitter
Topics that will be covered
Today will be about working with and honing the techniques learned from the first day. Today we will also go in depth into how to use dowsing in agriculture (home gardens to full-scale commercial farms) as well as increasing your health and vitality by using health dowsing techniques to change and transmute energy.
- Understanding and detect detrimental energies within your property, house, land and environment
- Introduction to active dowsing – change/neutralise and balance energies (EMF, RF, Geopathic Stress)
- Complete a health evaluation by checking, monitoring and increasing your own energy levels
- Complete a water & plant/soil analysis. (Bring along some soil for testing)
- A full remote house and property clearing on your place
- Get on track for good health and prosperity
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works and consults clients all over the world.
He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
Individual 2 day Enrolment - $ 395.00 *GST included.
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
- Free pendulum
- Dowsing charts
- Water & Plant/Soil Analysis Worksheet
- A variety of different analysis and charts
- Paper radionics template transmitter
When and where:
Sunday the 28th and Monday 29th of September. The courses will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with breaks and lunch, included. The course will be held at the Burrandowan Picnic Race Club Hall, Burra Burri Rd, Chahpingah QLD 4610, Australia.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for other snacks, lunch and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card here online or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomodation: Camping on site at the Burrandowan Picnic Race Club is available. Other options in the area include B&Bs or lodging offered by local participants.
2 Day Dowsing Course Ticket