One on One Radionics Lessons
New radionics beginners online or in person training course
This radionics training course is designed for brand new beginners and or anyone seeking a refresher of the basics of radionics.
Participant will learn and practice the practical core functions of radionics:
Analysing, balancing and potentizing.
Topics that will be covered:
• Short history and theory of radionics
• Finding and selecting effective sample and witnesses
• Basic analysing and balancing
• Finding the stick on the stick plate and get comfortable with it
• Using the complete online rate chart - different worksheet exercises
• Selecting and testing reagents
• Basic rate and cold scanning/electronic dowsing exercises
• Introduction to potentizing, creating homeopathic reagents
Included is a step-by-step training manual
8 hours - used in 1-hour sessions over 4 - 8 weeks
There will be homework and practical application after each session to complete
$ 650.00 beginner’s package when purchasing a KRT instrument
$ 750.00 beginners’ package with your own instrument
Follow up packages / Beginners and Advanced:
Designed for practitioners which are looking to advance their knowledge, learn new methods and tools to integrate into their practices.
Tailored and structured according to what practitioner is looking to achieve.
$ 125.00 for 1 hour training
$ 550.00 for 5 hours training package
$ 950.00 for 10 hours training package
Please call Heinz on 0429884315 to arrange booking times and payment.
All prices are in AUS $ and include GST
The sessions are either on site (travel not included) or via Zoom.