2 Day Radionics Beginner's Course - Ivory Palms Resort, Noosaville, QLD
Time & Location
About The Event
This hands-on Hieronymus Live Signal Radionics orientated course is designed for brand-new beginners through to anyone seeking a refresher of the basics of radionics. Participants will practice using and developing a touch for the radionic instrument by completing analysis worksheets and utilizing the instrument in the broadcast mode to energetically balance those elements. Dowsing is not a necessary skill needed when working with Hieronymus Live Signal based radionics instruments, but it is strongly advisable as it helps achieve greater accuracy. There are a limited amount of spaces per course, to ensure you don't miss out be sure to register!
Topics that will be covered:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Finding and selecting effective sample and witnesses
• Basic analyzing and balancing
• Finding the stick on the stick plate and get comfortable with it
• Different worksheet exercises
• Selecting and testing reagents
• Basic Rate and Cold Scanning/Electronic Dowsing exercises
• Introduction to potentizing, creating homepathic reagents
Heinz Gugger is a dowsing and radionics practitioner for over 10 years and works, teaches and consults clients all over the world. He uses dowsing and radionic practices to help and solve problems for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Individual Enrolment - $ 450.00 for 2 days
• Individual Enrolment and purchase of new instrument - 25% off Tuition Fee + cost of instrument
(Please call to discuss this with us before making a purchase or booking)
•Individual Enrolment + hire of Instrument (First come, first serve - 5 rentals available) - $ 525.00 for 2 days
Each individual will be provided with following materials and information:
• Morning tea and afternoon tea is included
• 1 x 250ml Glass testing Beaker - perfect fit for the radionics instrument well
• Set of 10 KRT radionic worksheets
• Radionics KRT Book 2: Applied Radionics (Valued at $50)
• Each student will receive 1 of Heinz's reagent to take home
When and where:
Thursday the 26th and Friday the 27th of August 2021. The course will run from 9.00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with times for breaks and lunch, included. Venue location is the Ivory Palms Resort, 73 Hilton Terrace, Noosaville, QLD, 4566
-Any two dial radionic instrument of your own or a limited number of KRT Personal Instruments will also be available for rent.
-Bring soil samples from your property to use during as a test sample during the course.
Morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided each day. Participants will be responsible for lunch, other snacks and beverages. If participants have any dietary requirements, they must be let us know at the time of enrolment to ensure we can cater to your needs.
Registration may be paid by cheque, credit card via our online store or EFT (Direct debit) in AUD. Send cheques to Holistic Farming, 6 Lindsay Street, Southside, 4570, QLD, Australia.
Taking other participants into consideration no children and animals (guide dogs exempt) are allowed at any of our workshops.
Please note: The full course fee will be refunded upon request in the event a participant cannot attend.
Accomdations: If you like to bring your family and enjoy a holiday, this is a great spot.
There are accomodation options available at the Ivory Palms Resort, please contact them for more information and reservation.
Do meantion that you are attending the HOLISTIC FARMING CONFERENCE
Our spacious and beautifully appointed accommodation offer a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with stylish appliances, LCD TV with Foxtel, DVD player, laundry room with washer & dryer, ironing board, in-room safe, WIFI, air conditioning and private patios with either poolside, pond or tropical garden views.
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
There are also quite few other options of accomdation available in this area.
- Enrolment-need own instrument$450$4500$0
- Single Enrolment + 2 day hire$525$5250$0