PRICE: *GST included. This price is 'landed', which takes into account the cost freight, duty (customs) and currency conversion as this product is sourced from the USA. Prices are subject to change.
The larger rings are versatile in that they can be used in both an Active and in a Passive sense.
Active use of the Practitioner's Set with another person.
- Start with the Golden Fire (larger of the two) on the ground
- The receiving person then stands in the Golden Fire Ring
- Use the Harmony Ring to begin above the head, as far as you can comfortably reach upward
- Slowly bring the Harmony Ring down to the top of the head and downwards over the body
- Feel the Harmony Ring as it passes through 'stickier' spaces
- As the Ring 'sticks' bring it slowly up and then down past the space once more
- Repeat until the 'stickiness' is gone
- Use the Harmony Ring to scan the body and bodies as it passes downward
- Set the Harmony Ring on the floor, and slowly raise the Golden Fire Ring
- Follow the same clearing procedure with the Golden Fire, if you feel it 'stick'
- Once the Golden Fire is up and off the column, the client may step out or you may repeat. This is where you will need to play and feel. Every person, every time, will be different
- Often used on animals for balancing, healing and trauma release.